Collecting geekery ranging from history to comics to cartoons to cooking to cats to dogs to Harry Potter to Disney, among other things
- I finally lost a hugely important, long-standing argument with a coworker about our relationship and where (if anywhere) it is going. It’s not going anywhere, apparently. Damn professionalism.
- I’ve basically conceded loss in an argument with my mom that she didn’t know was happening anymore. (I did the math that proved her right about needing to stay at CLU (Hell) until graduation)
- I haven’t been wanting to go to Spain in the fall, yet again.
- I feel “fat.” (By which I recognize that I am not fat but I feel heavier/chunkier than normal for me).
- The Giants got swept by the Nats. It was terrible the first two games. And just sad the last game, which was the one I went to.
- I have to figure out a court date with my dad to try and convince the LA Superior Court that I should get traffic school.
- It’s really goddamn hot and I can’t really do anything to deal with it. Nor can I comfortably do anything (like exercise).
And how did I deal with all of this?
- I have watched Back to the Future five times now since Tuesday night.
- I went to work on Friday in a piss-poor mood that wasn’t relieved by friendliness/flirting with guards or laughing with my boss.
- I thoroughly cleaned my kitchen. And vacuumed the apartment.
- I complained and groused.
- I ate shit all week. And spent way more money than necessary on food at not-the-grocery-store.
- I drew a comic, to be posted at a later time.